Scattered thoughts

Well, lot's of things are changing on this end of blog world. We are waiting for the final word on our house (Oh boy, are we ready for this home buying process to be over). Jeremiah and I are getting really anxious to move. It's amazing how, in the last couple weeks, God has taken us from being so overwhelmed at the thought of moving, to being so anxious we can hardly stand it. [Thank you Lord, for so faithfully preparing us.] It is unbelievable how quickly our time in Joplin is coming to an end. Jeremiah graduates in just a few short weeks. I am so proud of him! :)

My thoughts are quite scattered this morning, yet there is nothing like sitting in my favorite chair, sipping my coffee, and enjoying this beautiful, rainy morning. I am thankful that God makes himself known in absolutely everything - rain or shine - good days or bad days - celebration or tears - he makes himself known to me. I like that.